Saskatchewan updated the Application Processing Times
On April 10, 2023, Saskatchewan updated the Application Processing Times of various streams of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Every quarter (every three months), the processing time is revised. It represents the average time required to process an application during that quarter. Each category’s time is measured in weeks. Processing times can change and are not always an accurate predictor for future applications.
SINP Application Processing Times 2023
The average time necessary to complete 80% of applications is given below. It measures from the time an application is received to when it gets processed.
According to the new data, in the first quarter of 2023,
- In the International Skilled Worker category, the processing time in the Employment Offer stream was 4 weeks.
- In the Occupation In-Demand and in the Express Entry streams – 17 weeks.
- For the Tech Talent Pathway, the processing time was 2 weeks,
- while for Hard-to-Fill Skills Pilot, it was 5 weeks.
- In the Saskatchewan Experience category, the processing time in the Existing Work Permit stream, Health Professionals, and International Students stream was 2 weeks.
- For the Truck Drivers’ stream, the processing time was 1 week.
- The SINP has not provided any information regarding the processing times for the Hospitality Workers stream.
- In the Entrepreneur and Farm category, the processing time for the Entrepreneur Applications was 5 weeks.
- For the Entrepreneur Nominations, it was 3 weeks.
- The province has not provided any information regarding the processing times for the Farmers’ stream.
- The Job Approval Process, the authorization for an employer to hire a foreign worker through the SINP, took 9 weeks for specified workers and 21 weeks for not specified workers.
About the SINP
Immigration to Saskatchewan, Canada is made possible by the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) or Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
You can apply to one of three SINP program categories:
- International Skilled Worker: for professionals looking for employment and a place to call home in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Experience: Foreign nationals who already reside and/or work in Saskatchewan are recognized to have Saskatchewan Experience.
- Entrepreneur and Farm: For those who want to start a business or buy and operate a farm in Saskatchewan
Also, read the Canadian immigration latest news;
Want to know more details about “Saskatchewan updated the Application Processing Times“ you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
Gunness & Associates has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada with their families. Our skilled and experienced immigration experts have the expertise to accurately examine your case and advise you on the best method of proceeding to best serve your needs.
For honest and straightforward advice, contact the experts
Get a free Assessment
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here
All rights reserved ©2023 Gunness & Associate