British Columbia Invited up to 259 Candidates Under Various Streams of the BCPNP
Under Various Streams of the BCPNP British Columbia Invited up to 259 Candidates
On August 30, 2022, British Columbia held new invitation rounds under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP).
- In the BCPNP Tech, the province invited 207 candidates. The lowest score of the round was 95 points.
- In the Childcare-targeted draw for early childhood educators (NOC 4214), the province invited 29 candidates.
- In the Healthcare-targeted draw, BC invited 13 candidates. Additionally, BC invited 5 Healthcare assistants (NOC 3413) and fewer than 5 candidates under other targeted occupations (NOC 3114, 3213).
The lowest score in those draws was 60 points. In total, the province invited about 259 candidates. So far, British Columbia has already issued about 6,167 ITAs.
Details of the BCPNP new invitation streams
|Description||Number of invitations|
|Aug 30, 2022||207 Skilled Worker, International Graduate
(includes EEBC option)
|95||Targeted draw: Tech||207|
|Aug 30, 2022||Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)||60||Targeted draw: Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214)||29|
|Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled (includes EEBC option)||60||Targeted draw: Healthcare||13|
|Entry Level and Semi-Skilled||60||Targeted draw: Healthcare: Healthcare assistants (NOC 3413)||5|
|Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)||60||Targeted draw: Other priority occupations (NOCs 3114, 3213)||<5|
Invitation to apply draws based on score alone for the EI Base would be held periodically. It may be limited based on targeted invitations and to maintain standard processing times.
The targeted invitations to apply (ITA) to the EI Base category may be based on one or more of the following factors:
- The specific region in which a candidate proposes to establish a business
- The population size of the community in which the candidate proposes to establish a business
- The qualified candidate’s registration score
- Whether the proposed business is a start-up or a purchase of an existing business
- Whether the business proposal is aligned with identified priority business sectors
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here.
To know more details about the application process for the BCPNP streams, you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
All rights reserved ©2022 Gunness & Associate