PEI schedule for invitations rounds in 2023
PEI schedule for invitations rounds in 2023 On January 4, 2022, the Office of Immigration of Prince Edward Island (PEI)published a schedule for invitation rounds via the Expression of Interest system for individuals to apply for PEI PNP known as the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program ().
The invitation rounds are scheduled for the following dates:
- January 19, 2023
- February 16, 2023
- March 16, 2023
- April 20, 2023
- May 18, 2023
- June 15, 2023
- July 20, 2023
- August 17, 2023
- September 21, 2023
- October 19, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- December 21, 2023
The Office of Immigration reserves the right to modify the schedule based on program requirements.
You can be nominated to the federal government through the PEI Provincial Nominee Program if you want to settle permanently in Prince Edward Island (PNP). Individuals are selected for nomination based on their intent to settle in PEI and their ability to support themselves financially. Priority will now be given to business owners and those qualified to work in occupations where skill shortages have been observed in the PEI labor market.
Occupations In-Demand in PEI
Employers on the Island can fill specific positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market through the employer-driven Occupations in Demand stream. This stream could be used to find talent both within and outside of Canada.
- possess a full-time, permanent job offer from a PEI business in one of the categories listed:
- NOC 33102 (Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates).
- NOC 73300 (Transport truck drivers) (Transport truck drivers),.
- Construction trades helpers and laborers, NOC 75110, or NOC 65310 (Light duty cleaners).
- NOC 95109 (Other labor in processing, manufacturing, and utilities) (Other laborers in processing, manufacturing, and utilities).
- NOC 75101 (Material handling) (Material handlers).
- NOC 94140 (Process control and machine operators food and beverage processing) (Process control and machine operators food and beverage processing).
- NOC 94141 (Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers) (Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers).
- have one year of relevant work experience, preferably in the job being provided by a PEI employer.
- age range from 18 to 59;
- provide a valid language test result from an IRCC-approved testing institution, with a minimum score of CLB/NCLC 4. Have successfully completed (at least) a secondary school diploma (high school); have enough funds to cover all immigration expenses (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be allowed to settle in PEI; language tests are valid for 2 years following the date of the test result.
To find out more details about “Prince Edward Island published the schedule for PEI invitations rounds in 2023” you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
Gunness & Associates has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada with their families. Our skilled and experienced immigration experts have the expertise to accurately examine your case and advise you on the best method of proceeding to best serve your needs.
For honest and straightforward advice, contact the experts
Get a free Assessment
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here
All rights reserved ©2022 Gunness & Associate