Ontario Invited 2 Candidates Under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
On July 28, 2022, the Government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). In this draw, the province issued 2 targeted invitations to apply (ITAs) to candidates who may qualify for the federal Economic Mobility Pathways Project (EMPP).
All invitees have their profiles created in the Express Entry system between July 27, 2021, to July 27, 2022. The minimum score for this draw has not been indicated. In total, OINP issued invitations to 12,243 candidates in 2022, including 1,529 EJO FW applicants.
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here.
What is EMPP?
EMPP means Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot, it combines refugee resettlement and economic immigration. It’s a pathway which
- gives employers access to a new pool of qualified candidates to fill job openings and
- helps skilled refugees immigrate to Canada through existing economic programs
Employer Job offer requirements
For qualifying under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream, you must have a job offer in Ontario from an employer, the job offer must be:
- for a full-time and permanent position
- in a skilled occupation at Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the NOC
- Should not be the median wage level
- The position is urgently necessary for the employer’s business
- Work-based in Ontario
What do you need to know about Immigrants through EMPP?
To immigrate to Canada through EMPP you must know the following:
- How the pilot works for candidates
- Who is eligible
- How the pilot works for employers
- How to apply
- How the process works after applying
To know more details about Ontario Candidates and Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream and the Immigration process through the EMPP you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
All rights reserved ©2022 Gunness & Associates