Ontario’s Entrepreneur Success Initiative offers successful planning options for business candidates
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) offers new options for succession planning under the Entrepreneur Success Initiative, as many business owners plan to retire in the next five years. The Entrepreneur Success Initiative is a two-year pilot program designed to assist 100 candidates in applying to the OINP Entrepreneur Stream and establishing or purchasing a new business in Ontario.
Immigrant entrepreneurs and professionals with international experience bring unique skills to Ontario that are essential for fostering economic growth. Their knowledge, global expertise, innovative insights, and impressive qualifications have helped the province advance significantly.
What is an Entrepreneur Success Initiative?
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) enables individuals with the qualifications required in regard to education, skills, and experience to submit an application for nomination as permanent residents of Ontario. The OINP’s Entrepreneur Stream is for entrepreneurs from outside of Canada who want to start a new business in Ontario or purchase and expand an existing one.
The OINP Entrepreneur Success Initiative (OINP-ESI) will assist prospective immigrant businesses in creating and submitting Entrepreneur Stream applications. The initiative’s objective is to draw and support 100 new applications.
The OINP Enterprise Success Initiative OINP-ESI will be administered for two years by the Toronto Business Development Centre (TBDC).
OINP Entrepreneur Success Initiative
Services offered by the OINP Entrepreneurs Success Initiative (OINP-ESI) include:
- locate potential locations for new and expanding businesses outside of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- To increase awareness among entrepreneurs, market the Entrepreneur Stream and business opportunities internationally.
- Support qualified business owners who want to open a new company or acquire an established company in areas outside of the Greater Toronto Area.
- based on their businesses, personal interests, and professional experience, match qualified entrepreneurs with business opportunities and communities.
- help qualified businesses in creating and submitting EOIs of the highest quality to the Entrepreneur Stream.
- assist EOI registrants who get a call for applications to create and send strong applications to the Entrepreneur Stream.
Want to know more details about “Ontario’s Entrepreneur Success Initiative offers successful planning options for business candidates” you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
Gunness & Associates has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada with their families. Our skilled and experienced immigration experts have the expertise to accurately examine your case and advise you on the best method of proceeding to best serve your needs.
For honest and straightforward advice, contact the experts
Get a free Assessment
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here
All rights reserved ©2022 Gunness & Associate