Candidates invited in the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream
On September 26, 2023, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) conducted an invitation draw under the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream. The OINP issued 1,696 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates with work experience in healthcare occupations.
Invited candidates’ CRS Express Entry score was between 350 and 462 points. This year, the province has invited 14,091 candidates through twelve Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream draws. In 2023, Ontario issued 34,696 invitations under all streams of OINP.
Invited Healthcare Occupations
Candidates who had a comprehensive ranking system (CRS) score of 350-462 and work experience in the following national occupational classification (NOC) codes were notified.
In your Express Entry profile, you must list your work experience in one of the following NOCs as your major NOC:
- NOC 31102 – General practitioners and family physicians
- NOC 31300 – Nursing coordinators and supervisors
- NOC 31301 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 32101 – Licensed practical nurses
- NOC 33102 – Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
About the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream
The Express Entry Human Capital Priorities immigration stream in Ontario is part of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). It allows foreign workers with the necessary skilled work experience, language abilities, and education to apply to live and work permanently in Ontario.
Before you can apply online to be nominated for permanent residence by the Ontario government, you must have a valid profile in the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC’s) Express Entry system and receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario.
What are OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream Requirements?
To be successful in the OINP Capital Priorities Stream you need to meet these requirements:
- You must choose which of the two federal programs you want to be assessed against: the Canadian Experience Class and the Federal Skilled Workers Program.
- You must hold a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD from Canada or the equivalent in another nation.
- You must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English or French at a level 7 or higher on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB).
- When you move to Canada, you must have enough money to support yourself and any dependent family members.
- After receiving permanent residence, you must plan to stay in Ontario.
Want to know more details about “Ontario invited new candidates under the Human Capital Priorities Stream” you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
Gunness & Associates has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada with their families. Our skilled and experienced immigration experts have the expertise to accurately examine your case and advise you on the best method of proceeding to best serve your needs.
For honest and straightforward advice, contact the experts
Get a free Assessment
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here
All rights reserved ©2023 Gunness & Associates