Manitoba PNP Draw a Quicker way to Immigrate to Canada
Manitoba PNP means Provincial Nominee Program which allows another easiest way to move to Canada. Manitoba PNP draw has three types of immigration pathways:
- Skilled Workers Stream
- International Education
- Stream Business Investor Stream
Skilled Workers Stream
The Manitoba Skilled Workers Stream is locally led and based on the needs of Manitoba employers. Manitoba selects internationally trained and experienced workers who have the skills needed in the local labor market and nominates them to receive Canadian permanent resident visas to settle and work in Manitoba. Basically, there are two types of immigration pathways under the skilled workers stream:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba and
- Skilled Workers Overseas
To know more about the permanent residents click here.
Skilled workers in Manitoba
The Manitoba PNP draw for Skilled Workers in Manitoba nominates applicants who have a strong connection to this province through ongoing-
- Employment and sufficient skills
- Education and training
- Work experience and
- Official language proficiency
To make an immediate and ongoing contribution to the Manitoba economy.
Get a free Assessment
Skilled Workers Overseas
The Manitoba PNP draw for Skilled Workers Overseas nominates applicants who demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:
- the support of family members or friends;
- through previous education or work experience in the province; or
- through an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
International Education Stream under Manitoba PNP Draw
IES (International Education Stream) for Manitoba graduates is dedicated to providing international students graduating in Manitoba and meeting the needs of industry with faster pathways to nomination.
Suppose, you are an international student and graduated in another province of Canada then you will not be eligible under this stream but you may be eligible under the renewed Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream.
There are three pathways under this stream:
- Career Employment Pathway
- Graduate Internship Pathway
- International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
Career Employment Pathway
CEP (Career Employment Pathway) provides quicker nomination pathways for post-secondary students who graduate and find long-term employment in Manitoba in an in-demand occupation consistent with their training.
Eligibility for this stream
- Education: You have to have graduated in the past 3 years from a designated post-secondary institution in Manitoba
- Employment in Manitoba: You must have a full-time job offer from an eligible Manitoba employer, with a minimum One year contract on Manitoba’s published In-Demand Occupations list.
- Settlement Funds
- Official Languages Proficiency: Minimum CLB/NCLC 7
- Adaptability: You have to show the intent to continue to reside in Manitoba after nomination.
Graduate Internship Pathway
GIP (Graduate Internship Pathway) provides quicker nomination pathways for international student master and doctoral graduates through internships contributing to industry innovation in Manitoba.
International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
ISEP (International Student Entrepreneur Pilot) will provide per year up to 20 international students who have graduated in Manitoba the opportunity to pursue entrepreneurship rather than employment.
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here.
Eligibility for the ISEP
- Business Experience
- Official Languages Proficiency would be Minimum CLB/NCLC 7
- Education: Complete a full-time post-secondary program in Manitoba that has to be at least 2 years in duration.
- Business Performance Agreement
See the latest Manitoba PNP draws
Business Investor Stream
BIS (Business Investor Stream) allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business investors and entrepreneurs from around the world who have the capability to start or purchase businesses in Manitoba.
There are two pathways under the BIS following:
- Entrepreneur Pathway: It is for applicants seeking to open a business in Manitoba; and
- Farm Investor Pathway: this stream is for those intending to establish and operate a farm operation in rural Manitoba.
Is MPNP the best Option to Come to Canada?
Manitoba PNP draw is one of the quickest ways to Immigration to Canada. Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is looking for recent graduates, skilled workers, businesspeople, and their families with the intention and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Manitoba as permanent residents. MPNP draws make it easy to immigrate and settle in Canada.
To know more details about the MPNP stream or Manitoba PNP draw, you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
All rights reserved ©2022 Gunness & Associate