If you want to submit your Citizen Application for Canadian citizenship, you can achieve this through the Citizenship Act. To apply for Canadian citizenship, you must be a permanent resident of Canada, physically present in Canada, and meet other citizenship requirements, in addition to the residency requirements. Consider the following when applying for Canadian citizenship:
- You must have lived in Canada for at least 1095 days in the previous five years and meet all of the citizenship residency requirements.
- If required, you should also have filed your taxes.
- To apply, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must pass a citizenship Test.
- You must have to prove your language skills.