In addition to IRCC reopening all streams of the program; there are now 16 additional new in-demand occupations that are eligible under the Express Express entry. The new in-demand occupations include:
- Payroll administrators
- Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants
- Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants
- Sheriffs and bailiffs
- Correctional service officers
- By-law enforcement and other regulatory officers
- Estheticians, electrologists, and related occupations
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers
- Pest controllers and fumigators
- Other repairers and servicers
- Transport truck drivers
- Bus drivers, subway operators, and other transit operators
- Heavy equipment operators
- Aircraft assemblers and aircraft assembly inspectors.
Why choose the Canadian Express Entry?
- The Express Entry system is a faster and simpler pathway to make your Canadian permanent residence dreams come true.
- The Express Entry Program simplifies the immigration process and aims to decrease the processing time to apply for and get PR.
- Thanks to the Express Entry system, a Canadian permanent resident visa can be obtained within six months.
- Express Entry has a direct role in recruiting skilled workers. Once you get your permanent residence through Express Entry, you can settle and work anywhere in Canada.
- You get to enjoy social benefits, like public education for your children and healthcare facilities.
Through the Express Entry system, Canada handles thousands of immigration applications each year. In 2022, Canada plans to welcome 55,900 permanent residents through Express Entry and this number will dramatically increase to 111,500 by the end of 2024.
What does this mean?
There will likely be a significant increase in draw size for IRCC to reach its immigration levels plan targets.