Alberta updated the AAIP inventory and invited agriculture candidates
On October 3, 2023, Alberta published an update considering the AAIP inventory and invited agriculture candidates. According to the new update, there were around:
- 2,307 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications,
- 626 Rural Renewal Stream applications,
- 191 Accelerated Tech Pathway applications,
- 125 Family Connection Stream applications,
- 157 applications from priority sectors, and
- less than ten applications under the Dedicated Healthcare Pathway.
In addition, on October 3, 2023, the AAIP invited 33 candidates working in the agriculture sector who scored 313 points.
This year, Alberta invited 3,368 candidates and issued 7,968 nomination certificates.
How long does it take for AAIP to process a complete application?
Depending on the stream/pathway the processing time may vary. The following tables show the approximate volumes, processing times, and assessment dates for each AAIP stream or pathway:
- Alberta Opportunity Stream – Approximately 4 months.
- Alberta Express Entry Stream – Accelerated Tech Pathway- Approximately 1 month.
- Dedicated Healthcare Pathway- Approximately 1 month.
- Priority Sectors (construction, agriculture, hospitality, and tourism)- Approximately 2 months.
- Alberta Express Entry Stream (family connection and occupation in demand)- Approximately 3 months.
- Rural Renewal Stream – Approximately 2 months.
Want to know more details about “Alberta updated the AAIP inventory and invited agriculture candidates” you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
Gunness & Associates has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada with their families. Our skilled and experienced immigration experts have the expertise to accurately examine your case and advise you on the best method of proceeding to best serve your needs.
For honest and straightforward advice, contact the experts
Get a free Assessment
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here
All rights reserved ©2023 Gunness & Associates