OINP invited 773 Human Capital Priorities Stream candidates
On February 22, 2022, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) conducted a new round of invitations in Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. In this draw, OINP issued 773 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who possess work experience in one of the in-demand occupations.
The CRS Express Entry score range of those candidates was 455-600 points. All invited candidates work in one of the following occupations:
• NOC 0114 Other administrative services managers
• NOC 0122 Banking, credit, and other investment managers
• NOC 0124 Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
• NOC 0125 Other business services managers
• NOC 0211 Engineering managers
• NOC 0311 Managers in health care
• NOC 0601 Corporate sales managers
• NOC 0631 Restaurant and food service managers
• NOC 0711 Construction managers
• NOC 0731 Managers in transportation
• NOC 0911 Manufacturing managers
• NOC 1121 Human resources professionals
• NOC 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
• NOC 2161 Mathematicians, statisticians, and actuaries
• NOC 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
• NOC 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
• NOC 3231 Opticians
• NOC 3233 Licensed practical nurses
What is the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program?
This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) of Ontario is also known to all as OINP, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. This province adds around 1/3 of immigrants each year to its population. In the OINP program, candidates with the needful skills and experience get a provincial nomination by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Therefore, they can apply for Permanent Residence (PR) through Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The immigrants choose OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program) for its job opportunities, diverse population, and great income opportunities.
In total, Ontario invited 3,137 candidates through the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream last year. Ontario invited 4,976 candidates under all streams of OINP in 2022.
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here.
To know more details about the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
All rights reserved ©2022 Gunness & Associate