British Columbia invited 104 tech professionals and 86 skilled candidates
On November 7, 2023, British Columbia issued new invitations in the Skilled Candidates– International Graduate categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP).
In the Tech-targeted draw, BC issued 104 invitations with a minimum score of 94 points.
In the Childcare-targeted draw for early childhood educators (NOC 42202), the province invited 61 candidates who scored 60 points.
In the Healthcare-targeted draw, the province issued 25 invitations. The BCPNP invited 190 candidates with a score of 60-94 points.
Including this draw, in 2023, British Columbia has already issued 8,955 invitations.
Invitations to apply for the Skills Immigration streams may be targeted based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Education – the level, field, and location of education.
- Professional designations that are eligible in B.C.
- Language abilities.
- Work experience duration and skill level.
- The salary and/or skill level of the job offer.
- Intention to live, work, and settle in a particular area.
- Strategic priorities are factors that address specific labor market needs in British Columbia or that support government pilot projects and initiatives.
British Columbia PNP Healthcare Occupations
- 30010 Managers in health care
- 31100 Specialists in clinical and laboratory medicine
- 31101 Specialists in surgery
- 31102 General practitioners and family physicians
- 31110 Dentists
- 31112 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- 31120 Pharmacists
- 31121 Dietitians and nutritionists
- 31200 Psychologists
- 31201 Chiropractors
- 31202 Physiotherapists
- 31203 Occupational therapists
- 31204 Kinesiologists and other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- 31209 Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- 31300 Nursing coordinators and supervisors
- 31301 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 31302 Nurse practitioners
- 31303 Physician assistants, midwives, and allied health professionals
- 32101 Licensed practical nurses
- 32102 Paramedical occupations
- 32103 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists, and cardiopulmonary technologists
- 32109 Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- 32110 Denturists
- 32111 Dental hygienists and dental therapists
- 32112 Dental technologists and technicians
- 32120 Medical laboratory technologists
- 32121 Medical radiation technologists
- 32122 Medical sonographers
- 32123 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists
- 32124 Pharmacy technicians
- 32129 Other medical technologists and technicians
- 32200 Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists
- 33100 Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants
- 33101 Medical laboratory assistants and related technical occupations
- 33102 Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- 33103 Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- 41300 Social workers
- 41301 Therapists in counseling and related specialized therapies
- 42201 Social and community service worker
Want to know more details about the “British Columbia invited 104 tech professionals and 86 skilled candidates” you can contact one of our immigration specialists at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
Gunness & Associates has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada with their families. Our skilled and experienced immigration experts have the expertise to accurately examine your case and advise you on the best method of proceeding to best serve your needs.
For honest and straightforward advice, contact the experts
Get a free Assessment
Join our newsletter and get up-to-date immigration news Click here
All rights reserved ©2023 Gunness & Associates