Manitoba Invited 366 Candidates in Draw #150
On July 14, 2022, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #150, MPNP issued 293 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 699 points, 74 points fewer compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 33 LAAs.
The lowest score in the SWO category was 715 points, 4 points more than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 40 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 366 candidates, including 55 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 3,455 candidates in 2022, and 648 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
Get a free Canada Assessment Form
Overview of the Draw 150
Skilled Workers in Manitoba
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 293
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 699
International Education Stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 40
Skilled Workers Overseas stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 33 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 715
Of the 366 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 55 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
Every newcomer is welcome to settle in Manitoba’s friendly towns and cities. You can enjoy all that the province has to offer, including:
- help newcomers who want to:
– start a new business
-find a good job
-settle into a new life in Manitoba
- a strong economy offering many jobs
- more than 200 languages are spoken in different parts of the province (English is the official language)
To get an up to date immigration news Click here.
If you are interested in applying for one of the programs in Manitoba, you can contact an immigration specialist at Gunness & Associates.
Tel: (416) 604-2669
All rights reserved ©2022 Gunness & Associates