Alberta Invited New Candidates and Updated the AINP Inventor
On May 25, 2022, Alberta published the update of the inventory of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). There were around 1,050 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications and 750 Expressions of Interest in the Alberta Express Entry pool. In addition, on May 19, 2022, Alberta held a new round in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and issued 100 Notifications of Interest (NOI).
The lowest score in this round was 382 points, 26 points more than it was in the previous draw. Last year, AINP invited 6,608 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the Alberta Express Entry. In 2022, Alberta has already invited 2,050 candidates.
Among the factors that may increase the likelihood of a candidate expressing an interest are:
- An offer of employment from an Albertan business and/or work experience in Alberta
- Having completed a post-secondary education program in Canada
- Having a relative in Alberta, such as a parent, kid, or sibling
Among the factors that may reduce the likelihood of a candidate expressing an interest are:
- The Express Entry profile will expire after three months
- You are employed in an ineligible vocation
Requirements of the Alberta Express Entry:
Candidates must be met the following requirements in order to be considered for notification of interest:
- Have an Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool that is active
- Have expressed a desire to live in Alberta permanently
- Work in a field that contributes to Alberta’s economic development and diversity
- A minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points is required
Is "Alberta Invited New Candidates and Updated the AINP Inventor" blog helpful for you?
Get free weekly/monthly newsletters about Immigration to Canada.
Contact at 416 604-2669
All rights reserved © 2022 Gunness and Associates.