- April 9, 2017
- Posted by: gunness
Before you visit Canada, visitors:
- Must be healthy, you might need a Doctor’s examination;
- Must respect Canadian laws;
- Will need a valid passport, proof of who you are or other travel documents;
- Will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) if they are from certain countries;
- May need a letter of invitation.
If a visa is required, a visa may be issued for single-entry, for multiple-entries, or for transit purposes.
Upon arriving in Canada, visitors will be asked a few short questions by an Immigration officer. The officer will stamp the visitor’s passport or advise the visitor how long he/she may stay in Canada.
Canada does not pay for hospital or medical services for visitors. Make sure you have health insurance to pay your medical costs before you leave for Canada.